An Inter-League Organization
of the San Francisco Bay Area
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Climate Change Learn More
- Natural Resources and Climate Change
About the League of Women Voters of the Bay Area Learn More
- Who are we? What do we do? What is our history?
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Meetings and events for the public and League members
LWVBA Publications Learn More
- The Voter, our monthly newsletter
LWVBA Education Fund publications:
...The Monitor, our bimonthly review of regional issues
...Decision Makers, our directory of regional agencies. (pdf)
LWVBA Advocacy Learn More
- Our stands on local ballot measures, positions, action, and letters
Bay Area League Day Reports and Document Library Learn More
- A library of LWVBA issue papers and resource documents
Bay Area League Day Reports
Elections Learn More
- What are the LWVBA Pros and Cons? Who is on the ballot in the next election? What did candidates promise in the last election? How to register to vote? ...and more
LWVBA's Local Leagues Learn More
- Links to local leagues in the LWVBA region
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Facebook Learn More
- Visit us on Facebook