An Inter-League Organization of the San Francisco Bay Area
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
Influencing public policy through education and advocacy. We are an issue based organization and never support candidates.
2017 Bay Area League Day - January 28, 2017 Learn More
- Event description for Bay Area League Day 2017 - Bay Area Housing Crisis focus on housing.
This event will be videotaped for archival purposes - you may be in the background
If you have special needs for lunch, transportation or parking please write to email@example.com.
- At the event, there will be a brief meeting for local League delegates. As your League President for more information.
About the League of Women Voters of the Bay Area Learn More
- Who are we? What do we do? What is our history?
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Meetings and events for the public and League members
LWVBA Publications Learn More
- The Voter, our monthly newsletter
LWVBA Education Fund publications:
...The Monitor, our bimonthly review of regional issues
...Decision Makers, our directory of regional agencies. (pdf)
LWVBA Advocacy Learn More
- Our stands on local ballot measures, positions, action, and letters
Bay Area League Day Reports and Document Library Learn More
- A library of LWVBA issue papers and resource documents
Bay Area League Day Reports
2016 Bay Area League Day Learn More
- LWVBA STUDIES TRANSPORTATION
LWVBA's Local Leagues Learn More
- Links to local leagues in the LWVBA region
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.